Saturday, February 7, 2009

My Top 10 favourite Vids of All Time, Seriously :)

Here are a my favourite vids ,on youtube mostly [ they are the biggy of all video hostes]. Its in no particular order. Meaning the last on the list isnt my least fav but the first on the list though might just be my favourite :). I limited it to music vids this time around, next will be my mixed favourite vids that will include everything from the odd performance from a street dancer to some hit video from a superstar rapper or something.Anyway that will be for later so for now, just enjoy !.


1] > outkast_ghettomusick







2] >warrior king - can't get me down






3] >Simphiwe Dana - ndiredi






4] >N*E*R*D - may be







5] >Tricky and PJ Harvey - broken homes





6] >Tabi Bonney - beat rock (Cool Kids Forever Films)







7] > Siphokazi - amacala






8] >ZAMAJOBE - magic





9] > Justice vs. Simian - we are your friends






10] > Royksopp - 49 percent















Because of Youtube censorship i couldn't include some of my real favs : snoop dogg's sexual seduction being one of them :)

1 comment:

Qué? said...

Nice.

Forget about YouTube though and give us your real list: I'm curious.

Havent seen a couple of these and so will check them out as they are pretty different from what I thought'd make the list.

Oh, and I know you have a crush on Zamajobe. It's okay: Uncle Que? won't tell anybody...

Powered By Blogger